Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Even though it doesn't feel like Christmas weather, our home is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. The village started going up Thanksgiving week and Sophia was right there chomping at the bit to help her daddy.
 
And thankfully Russell found ways for her to help.



And when she wasn't helping Russell, she was helping me with the tree.

Russell is about half way through the village set up and completely finished with the home decor. Let the Holidays begin.....and hopefully some cold weather too!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh how I long to declare, "finished." Just yesterday our tree fell over. Sigh. Yours looks LOVELY though!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.

Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you
Also see my website - http://africanmangoguide.net/