Monday, May 12, 2014

River Trails Family Fun Day

A couple of Saturdays ago, we went to our school's family fun day. It's basically a carnival. Sophia went last year with Russell while I worked at the event and was really disappointed that she didn't get to get her face painted. So this year, that's where we started out. It took about 30 minutes to get to the front of the line.
 


She chose Hello Kitty....I'm not sure the wait was worth it. She looks a little too much like a mime to me. And for those of you that don't know, I'm not a big fan of mimes.

She also got her hair spray painted with hair dye (temporary).



Then it was time for a snow cone.

Once we got home, Sophia and Russell worked on her new Lego set.



Yep, her face painting still looks a little scary to me.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like fun! Emily just asked, "who is that?" I told her it was Sophia and she said, "but it doesn't look like Sophia!" I agree, but hope the paint was worth the wait to her! :)