Monday, October 20, 2014

The Amazing River Run

Sophia ran her first Fun Run on Oct 1oth at her school. It was a fundraiser the school does to help promote fitness and to raise money.
 


At first she didn't want me to run it with her. Not sure why, but I think it's because everyone always says "Hello Mrs. Kaminski" when they see me and I know she doesn't like being the center of attention. At least, that's what I'm choosing to believe. It couldn't possibly be because I embarrass her. :)

Boy was she glad I was with her when it started....we almost got trampled by the people behind us.


She alternated between running and walking (it was a one mile race). She was excited to get a medal for finishing.
 
Way to go Sophia!

1 comment:

Love CompassionateLee said...

Yay Sophia! You did it! Happy Wednesday, Erin :)
https://lovecompassionatelee.squarespace.com/thinkoutloud/2014/10/17/101714