Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve! Lisby Style!

We went over to my parent's house for Christmas Eve. We loaded up on tons of good food. We played games like Bingo and we did our gift exchange. I had more pics on my phone but have been too lazy to upload them so here's what I have....
 

Multi-tasking...dessert time and Bingo. I think Sophia is eyeing Papi's dessert and making sure he doesn't cheat. Good idea Sophia!




Russell didn't get to come until later (after 7) because he had to work so it was just me and Sophia in the beginning.
 
Earlier that day, Sophia got to open one present early and the cats LOVED it...the paper that is.



Cupcake was hiding under the paper and kept hitting it and playing with Muffin.







So glad we got 2 around the same age. They love to play and are at the same energy levels.

No comments: