Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother's Day

My Mother's Day weekend was filled with a few of my favorite things.....
Fresh flowers....3 bouquets to be exact.



Good food! Russell made one of my favorite dishes...roulades, homemade mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus, sauteed mushrooms...and cheesecake! From the Cheesecake Factory! We also had pizza! Yum!


It was also filled with handmade gifts and cards, as well as, store bought ones. I'm just as excited about Sophia's handmade gifts and I am my new watch.



And it was also filled with a quick trip to Target with Sophia and while there I was able to get Starbucks. White chocolate mocha!!!

It was also filled with family.


And last but not least, my favorite girl, Sophia! She is by far the most amazing thing I've ever done.




And the only reason I'm equipped to be a mom is because I had the greatest example for a mom. Thanks mom! You are the best!! I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, sweet Mother's Day! You deserve it, my friend!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful day thanks to a wonderful family and great kids!!!

Love you,
DJ

Allison said...

Yay for a great day and what a nice tribute to your mom!

Unknown said...

Flowers? Cheesecake? Shopping? AND Starbucks? Sounds perfect to me! Happy Mother's to one of my favorite mommies!