Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Little Artiste

And just in case you were wondering how she did in my art class, she did GREAT!
I had her on Wednesday.
 
When she had a question, she raised her hand. She never addressed me as mom or Mrs. Kaminski (or Mrs. K). 



She was her normal silly self. Just a little more subdued.

She was happy that she got to sit at the pink table. She was not happy that she wasn't chosen as Super Star Student. Even though she was the best student, she's my daughter and I just couldn't pick her first for obvious reasons. I didn't find out that she was upset about it until the car ride home (love that 2 minute commute). She was good and held it in during class. A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I think she'll be fine in my art class.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yay!! That is awesome!