Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dancing Queen...Or Should I Say Princess?

Tuesday night was Sophia's first night at dance. She's in a ballet, tap and tumbling class at the Pat Riddle School of Dance.
I was trying to get a pic of her in her ballet outfit, but she didn't want to pose. So I chased her.


We got there a little early so we sat on the benches right outside the door. Sophia wanted to watch the class that was already in progress.

She went in all be herself with no clinging or crying.



The parents sit outside the class so I really couldn't get good pics of any of the actual dancing and tumbling. But I'd peek in every once in a while.

And here she is coming out after it was done. It lasted an hour, so I had plenty of reading time. She liked it. So we'll be going back next week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! That's great! I remember you saying she was doing dance but I wasn't sure when it started. Glad it was a successful first class!
Tricia

Janelle's Little Blog said...

Sophia is gonna love it! :)

Unknown said...

Aww.. so cute... like every littl egirls dream! I hope you get some video for us far away Sophia fans!