Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PK Sophia

Since I didn't get very good pictures Monday morning, I decided to try again when she got home. I've been seeing this idea float around Pinterest and couldn't decide if I wanted to go with that or just a plain pic of her. So I took these (a frame that you'd use top frame a canvas, no glass). 

It didn't take long for Sophia to take it into an entirely silly direction.



Then I just had her hold the sign. Which do you like best? I can't decide. maybe I'll do both each year.


4 year olds are easily distracted. She noticed off to the East that it looked like rain.

And was very disappointed we weren't getting any (with all our talk about watering, Sophia must have clued into the free water when we get rain). Russell's influence totally.


Once again, Sophia got silly.







Sophia at 4

 I decided to interview Sophia just to see what she'd say.
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: chicken nuggets, mac n cheese and applesauce
Favorite show: X-men and Max and Ruby
What do you want to be when you grow up: A mommy
Favorite activity: playing dollies
Favorite thing at PK: arts and crafts
Favorite thing about daddy: He plays with me
Favorite thing about mommy: She does arts and crafts and so I get to do them too.
Favorite Toy: pink stroller
Best friend: Brody and Atticus
Favorite sport: gymnastics
Scared of: BUGS
Favorite animal: kitty
Favorite book: Princess book
Favorite nickname: June Bug
Favorite dessert: brownies and cookies
Favorite snack: Peanut butter and crackers

2 comments:

Dina said...

I could just eat her up! I LOVE the third picture. And also all the silly ones at the bottom. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love this little girl. It is fun watching her grow and be shy and silly and come out of her shell. I really like the pics with the frames. They're fun!
I think I'm going to copy you and do a list of Atticus's favorites, and I KNOW Sophia will be in there!
Tricia