Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Kaminski's Are Coming to Town!

Russell's mom and dad flew down this Christmas to see us, I mean Sophia. They arrived on the 20th but we didn't get to see them until the 21st. They stayed with Russell's brother and sister in law who live in Haslet.

The night of the 21st,we went over to Brice and Cynthia's house to see them and have dinner. 

They haven't seen Sophia in person since her 2nd birthday, I think. They've seen pictures and we've done video time, but it's not the same.


She warmed up pretty quickly.


And Sophia loves running the train.






Here's Sophia telling me to stop taking pictures (in fact on Christmas Eve, she told me to stop flashing her, meaning my camera flash).

We had a good visit! And Sophia has told them they have to move closer to Texas. 

No comments: