Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Birthdays

We celebrated our September birthdays this past Sunday. Koby turned 12 on the 18th and my grandma turned 85 (I think) on the 19th.
Here are all the cousins waiting for lunch to start.

Sophia loves rough housing with the boys!




Here's my grandma.
Here's Koby.

Sophia's favorite part was the dessert.

She took a really short nap and when she woke up, she wasn't quite ready to play yet.
I thought it was cute when Sophia helped herself to some sunscreen, especially with my sudden conversion to loving sunscreen.
Until she started getting it into her eyes. It wasn't even occurring to me that it might sting and she'd spend the next 30 minutes crying off and on.
Poor Sophia!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh no! Poor Sophia is right! Ouchie!!
Uh... dessert being her favorite part... no surprise there!! Happy Birthday to Koby and Grandma.

Meg said...

Emily's Papa, Great Aunt and cousin had birthdays with Koby!! Yeah for 9-18! Happy birthday to your grandma too! How wonderful, 85! I've had melting suscreen move from forehead to eyes and it is NOT good! Extra kisses for Sophia!

TLEB said...

Ooo - that sunscreen looked painful!! Poor girl! It looked like a fun birthday party!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... seems like yesterday she was the baby and not a part of the 'couin crew' Now she is ringht in the mix! and her hair is so long! Time is flying!

Janelle's Little Blog said...

painful yes...but cute, all the same. :) That's so funny that Sophia likes to roughhouse with the boys!