Monday, April 30, 2012

Making Pizza

In an effort to spend more quality time with my daughter and to involve her in the meal process, I had her help me make pizza for dinner.

Sophia loved helping press out the dough and spread a little olive oil over the top.

We baked the crust for about 6 minutes. Pulled it out of the oven and spread the sauce and added the cheese. We popped it back in the oven for about 10 minutes.


Sophia was more interested in eating the cheese from the bag. In fact, in the above pic, she asked, "mom, is that enough cheese?". I'm assuming, cause she wanted to eat it from the bag instead because that was obviously not enough cheese. 

And of course she loved the pizza she made. I need to remember to get pepperoni when I'm at the store next time. Sophia has graduated to liking pepperoni on her pizza. 

3 comments:

Dina said...

All her hair accessories still make me so happy. She is the cutest thing ever!

Allison said...

Yum! I am so hungry! That last picture is greatness.

Anonymous said...

That last picture made me laugh. Sometimes, you just want cheese.
Tricia