Friday, December 30, 2011

Park Time!!!

Friday was such a beautiful day, we decided to head to a park that we haven't been to in a while.



Sophia's clip obsession has moved to headbands. The more the better. To her, there is no such thing as too many hair accessories. 


She's starting to do more climbing. She was never much of a climber. She's always been more of a swinger.

Of course her favorite thing to do was swing.




Here, Russell is trying to demonstrate the finer points of being able to swing by yourself.






She did pretty well but still prefers how she goes when daddy's pushing her. 



Then we went on a nature walk, led by our very own guide, Sophia.

Maybe I was wrong about her clip obsession. :)



All that walking and running, just wore her out. So she demanded to be carried.

Oh my goodness, a pic of me! I'm posting all he took because I rarely have pics of myself.









See, I do exist! 



Going solo!!





She needed a little help with the rock climbing wall.



Sophia wins!


I can't believe our vacation is almost over. It's been very relaxing  (except for the whole Mona thing). Now the countdown to Spring Break begins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Mom made the blog! Looks like you all had a fun time. Love Sophia's sense of style!
Tricia