Monday, June 20, 2011

Birthday Breakfast

For Sophia's birthday breakfast, I did the traditional pancake thing where she gets to pick the color (I did add chocolate chips this year). She chose pink. However, someone was a little slow to wake up.

And a little moody.


But the smoke made her happy. :)

The pancakes though, were not a big hit.

She deemed them inedible. What a princess!!


So I made her, her usual frozen Ego chocolate chip waffles instead.


This day was not starting off good for Queen Erin. I hope it's not a sign of things to come!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh man... it starts. Or continues... one of the two. ;) Pretty funny post. :D

kristyfey said...

Ha! This made me laugh out loud!! I can just hear your mom saying something about pay backs :) Leggo my Birthday eggo!!